Information We Collect
We may collect and store certain personally identifiable information when you visit our website or voluntarily provide it to us. The types of information we collect include, but are not limited to:
- Log Files: Like many other websites, Movies Release Date makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our website, such as subscribing to our newsletter, submitting a comment, or contacting us through the provided contact forms. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
Movies Release Date may use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Enhancing user experience by personalizing content and website offerings.
- Responding to your inquiries, comments, or feedback.
- Sending periodic emails, such as newsletters, updates, and promotional materials (you can opt-out at any time).
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior to improve our website’s performance and content.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our website and preventing fraudulent activities.
Sharing Your Information
We value your privacy and do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent, except for the following limited purposes:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party companies and individuals to perform certain tasks on our behalf, such as website analytics or hosting services. These service providers will have access to your personal information only as necessary to perform their functions and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid legal requests, such as court orders, subpoenas, or legal investigations.
Movies Release Date takes reasonable measures to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these external sites, and we cannot be held responsible for their privacy policies or actions. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites before providing any personal information to them.
Movies Release Date does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly delete such information.